As we are now fully open for all pupils from March 8th, please could you make sure you have read the updated parent guide which is at the bottom of this page on how to come back into school. The times below are the drop off and pick up times for the first half term at least. Please could you be as punctual as possible as we will have sixty children plus parents arriving every five minutes during these times.
If your child is showing symptons of corocnavirus please refer to this quick guide (click here) and also the governemnt guidance COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection.
Doncaster Council Household Support Fund
The Government has provided funding by way of the Household Support Fund, so that Doncaster Council can support households who would otherwise struggle to buy food or pay essential utility bills.
Doncaster Council has decided to use the grant as follows;
- to fund vouchers for food; for each child eligible for benefits-related Free School Meals for the October, Christmas and February school holiday weeks. We are sending these out this week for the October half term.
The below will be accessible through Doncaster Council NOT school. Once a website link has been activated to apply we will send this out to you.
- To provide 1 payment for food for each child in the household who is not eligible for benefits-related Free School Meals where the parent/guardian is receiving any of the following; Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit or Universal Credit that includes housing costs in the calculation. The payment will be £60 per child, or £75 per child if the child attends a school that has a 2 week break at October half-term.
- To provide 1 payment of £100 to be used towards the winter fuel bill for;
- a) parents/guardians with a child/children in the household eligible for benefits-related Free School Meals.
- b) parents/guardians with a child/children in the household not eligible for benefits-related Free School meals, where the parent/guardian is receiving any of the following; Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit or Universal Credit that includes housing costs in the calculation
- c) single people and couples with no children who are receiving Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit or Universal Credit that includes housing costs in the calculation
A maximum of 1 fuel payment per household of £100.
For those eligible, food awards will be paid from December onwards and fuel awards will be paid from January onwards.
We are very aware that this is a difficult time for all of us and are wanting to find as many ways as we can of supporting you.
Childline.org.uk has advice for children if they are feeling anxious or overwhelmed and parents on how they can support.
We also have our own Mental Health page in the Information tab.
Domestic Abuse – If you are concerned about possible domestic abuse, either in your own house or others, there is a range of guidance here Information and support – Domestic Abuse