2016-2017 (£9455), 2017-2018 (£19,470)
- Specialist Sports Coaches to work with children and coach staff to upskill and create jointly an effective, progressive scheme of work to the new national curriculum
- Organisational costs for inter school competitions
- Increase range of clubs available to enable children to experience a wider range of sports
- To part fund our annual sports week in the Summer to give children a range of experiences in various sports, some not typically taught in schools.
- Impact for our children has been in participating in more lessons with higher skill content taught by teachers confident in delivering the PE curriculum
- Highly skilled external sports coaches organizing clubs and tournaments in a range of PE activities promoting a healthier lifestyle, team working and success through participation
- Giving children experiences of a variety of sports and dance activities throughout the year and during our highly successful sports week