Our breakfast club is going from strength to strength and is now located in the art room with access through the art room doors.
Doors open at 8.00am and close promptly at 8.20am. Children stay with staff until they are taken round to their classroom at 8.30am.
- Booking is no longer required, UNLESS your child has not yet turned 5 years old, and booking is imperative due to the staffing ratio required for this age group. If this relates to you, please contact the school office to check the availability for your child, in order that we may confirm a place.
- The children are taken to their classes at 8.30 a.m. by the staff in attendance, so your child will need to arrive early enough to have their breakfast without having to rush.
- Please also be aware that you are required to sign in your child every morning, unless they are in Year 6, who are permitted to attend the club unaccompanied.
- £2.50 per child, per day. This must be paid in advance of attending breakfast club through ParentPay.
- Staffed by Hatchell Wood Primary Academy staff.
- Includes choice of various cereals or toast, and orange juice or apple juice. Please inform us of any allergies.
- Children eat together and have activities, starting their day relaxed and ready.
- Please give us a try.